Friday, August 15, 2008

Lighting

Here are some images I found of various lighting/table settings I like. I'll be using a white tent, but I'd still like to have a canopy of lights above all the reception tables. Also, since I won't be having any seating for the ceremony, I needed to come up with a make-shift aisle.

One idea I has is to take small clusters of rocks and put white candles between them/on top of them on either side of where we'll be walking. I think this would be really beautiful, clean and organic, which is kind of what I'm going for. Another option is to put candles inside old milk bottles, and hang them on hooks along each side of the "aisle." My great grandmother's farm (which is right across the street from memae's house) used to be Sunshine Dairy Farm, and if memory serves, there are still some labeled bottles in a shed behind the house.

1 comment:

Julzies said...

Where are we going to go!?!?
ARUBA!?
BORA BORA!?!?
SPAIN!?!?!

Lets goooooo