Friday, July 11, 2008

For the love of St. Pucchi

I want Joe to be surprised at the wedding, but nearly all of these are out of my price range anyway, so I wanted to post them. In addition to that, even if I somehow DID end up getting one of these six gowns, he wouldn't know which one I'd be getting AND bad luck only happens if he sees me IN the gown before the wedding, not if he sees the gown itself. My bases are covered.


This is the biggest I'd want to go for a skirt on my dress. I love the design of the lace, and the medieval style neckline.


I have no idea if this kind of dress would look good on me, but I love the layered lace look.


This is the one that I think would best fit my body type. Even when I'm much much thinner, I know that the smallest part of my body will be just under the bust, so this one seems perfect.


Again, not sure how this will look on me after the weight loss, but I think it's gorgeous. A very unique design.


I have to say, I am a little obsessed with this dress. The neckline and lace and the way it falls from the hips is just beautiful. I could only wear it if I lose a lot of weight. Maybe I'll get to try on something like it in a year and a half.


Take away the slight train in the back and I love the look of this one. Especially the dark velvet ribbon below the bust.

1 comment:

Julzies said...

I 100% absolutely positively LOVE the last one.
it is amazing!