Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dresses, cont.

Ever since I made my super duper long post a couple days ago, I've been continuing to look at wedding dresses for fun. Here are some more!

I love the cut and the sleeves of this one, and the way the lace and beads are dense and the bust and used more sparingly towards the bottom.


I love the cut of this one, and the simplicity of it. I think the way the lace pattern changes right below the hip-line would be flattering on me, since my hips aren't that wide.


Empire waist is generally my favorite cut, so I think something like this would look good on me. Plus, the lace is so pretty.


I like this one a lot, but the proportion is a little too crazy for me. I would have to wear it without any petticoat underneath. Also, I'd get rid of that weird bow.


This one is a lot like the first one, only the neckline and the lace details are a bit different. I'm not sure which one I like more.

1 comment:

rora said...

DRESS CUNT, YEAAAAAAAH! NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKINABOUT!!!


i don't normally like lace OR strapless, but that casablanca dress is friggin gorgeous.