Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Stephanie James tea-length wedding gowns

Since we are back to having an outdoor wedding, I've begun to rethink my wedding dress idea. Something I've been going back and forth with from the beginning is tea-length and knee-length wedding gowns. I always thought they would be a little too simple for me, until I happened upon the stephanie james couture web site yesterday.



I love how fun these dresses are. The volume of the bottoms of the dresses take away my fears of simplicity and make me think that short might be the way to go. It's all the whimsy of a ballgown without the bulk, and additionally it would balance out my body type nicely. I think matched with the crafty do-it-yourself-ness of the wedding, it will look really good.

1 comment:

Joseph Bane said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love the second one :)