Monday, May 18, 2009

A new update! Who'd a thunk it?

So, we decided to nix the On the Marsh idea because it was very expensive. So, we're back to the Memae plan.

I've been poking around Etsy for ideas. Joe and I were thinking of black, white, and blue with some hints of purple here and there. These are some things I've found that I really like.



I really love the fake flowers with buttons stacked in the center. I'd like to make something similar to the bouquet above to put on each of the tables at the reception, as well as a bouquet to carry down the aisle. Obviously, they would be my wedding colors and not all pinky greeny.

I like polka dots. I definitely want polka dots to be a theme.

I just love the feathery thing. I'm not sure about the veil, though. It might be a little much. I know I will be wearing my hair down and curly, and I'd like to have something cute and colorful popping out from it. I might get something blue and feathery like this, only smaller and with a couple of cute buttons instead of gems, and attach it to a thin headband so it stays in the right place.

These painted peg wedding toppers are absolutely adorable. They can custom make them to match whatever the wedding attire will be. I found this next picture at the same etsy store - it looks just like Joe and I.



I really love these ties, and they're very beautiful blues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It does look just like you and Joe! I like the flowers and buttons, and dots - who doesn't love dots! Good callz all!

Joseph Bane said...

I think we definitely need to duplicate that awesome bride/groom cake topper.