Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wedding favors


Scratch ticket and penny in a personalized envelope


Sparklers and personalized match boxes.


Home made cookies along with small bottles of milk.


Candy bar! Large jars of candy are set out on a buffet table. Each guest gets to fill a small bag with whichever candies they like before they leave.


CDs with our favorite songs on them. I liked this kit because it makes each CD look like a record.


Little glass jars filled with jelly beans or gummy bears or both, with customized labels on each one.


A bag of flower seeds on each person's plate.

I got all of these ideas from theknot.com. My favorites, for sure, are the sparklers and scratch tickets.

1 comment:

Julzies said...

I <3 them all!
But what if you give a $1,000,000 scratch card to someone else!! haha

I like the sparkler idea, and the CDs are so cute.

I like Candy too!

I love them all!